I think Oliver in general is less attractive than Sen, but that last picture you posted of Sen I remember being pretty meh. I'm telling you, with people that are pretty professionally, the only way to rank them is by what picture you posted that day. XD
I saw Sofia Vergara on Conan the other day and now I love her. XD She was really funny.
It's so true, dood! I'm realizing more and more each day how important these pictures are, lol - which isn't any good either because what the ones I choose to post are totally subjective too; so it's all over the place. They're especially more important with all these unfamiliar peeps but c'est la vie, it looks Olivier's leaving this time though. xD
OHMANIBETSHEWAS. Her hilariousity just adds on to her physical attractiveness by like a 1000 points. Her thick columbian accent is the shit~ That must've been a great episode.
no subject
Date: 2011-12-11 04:27 am (UTC)I saw Sofia Vergara on Conan the other day and now I love her. XD She was really funny.
no subject
Date: 2011-12-11 04:38 am (UTC)OHMANIBETSHEWAS. Her hilariousity just adds on to her physical attractiveness by like a 1000 points. Her thick columbian accent is the shit~ That must've been a great episode.
no subject
Date: 2011-12-11 04:39 am (UTC)btw thanks for spn_g, i haven't gotten the guts to actually read the comments on there just yet XDno subject
Date: 2011-12-11 04:40 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-12-11 04:45 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-12-11 04:39 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-12-11 04:44 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-12-11 10:44 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-12-11 01:12 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-12-11 05:22 pm (UTC)*goes to sulk in a corner okay*
no subject
Date: 2011-12-12 12:57 am (UTC)......
WAT.
In what flippin' universe? 8| 8| *brain cannot process*